Job Title: Data Architect/Teradata
Location: Suffolk, VA
Type/Duration: Contract/ Temp to Perm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Must have Comptia Security+ Certification
- 4+ years of Data Architecture
- 4+ Data Modeling including (Logical, physical and dimensional)
- 1+ Experience with Teradata preferred
- 2+ years of strong Oracle PL/SQL experience
- 2+ years of ETL tools
- 3+ years experience with performance tuning of operational and data warehouse databases
- Data Architecture (implementing industry standards, data goverance, maintain data dictionary)
- Proven success implementing various standards
- Ability to test the entire solution
- Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting data requirements and maintaining a data dictonary
- Excellent communications skills to interact with client and other developers, including training and mentoring of team members
- Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client on the various tools and techniques to build a complete warehouse solution
- Candidates who are local or the ones who can go in for a in-person round of interview are eligible.
- Must have or is eligible for a clearance.
- Must have a CompTIA Security+ certification within last 3 years.
If interested, Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.