Role: Dot Net Developer
Location: Roseland, NJ
Technical and Functional Skills
- Design/develop new VB.NET/ ASP.NET/ SQL projects including coding, testing and debugging.
- Maintain, and provide support for a variety of VB.NET/ASP.NET database driven applications.
- Develop and maintain custom reports using SQL
- Assist end users and business analysts in the resolution of technical problems related to system functions, programming and procedures including off-hour support, as required
- Experience in generating excel or word reports from. Net application using Interop or using Open XML
- SQL Server
- Certification in Microsoft NET Framework/.NET.
- Atleast 4 years of experience managing the role.
- Strong ability to design and develop SQL Stored Procedures and report queries
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate initiative, team skills, and hard work
If interested, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org