Role: Production Support Specialist
Location: Malden, MA
The Selected Candidate will be working on a State Government Project
- Must be a self-starter with good oral and written communication skills, who works well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy customer requests and resolve software problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skill, and share expertise with others.
- Must have strong desire to learn and ability to acquire a solid understanding of current and future application architecture and business rules.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and juggle between multiple issues.
- Knowledge of business system development, management, administration, and problem resolution.
- Must have an understanding of relational DBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, ACCESS, preferred)
- Strong SQL skills in writing complex queries with join, union, sub-queries, aggregation etc. to support data analysis
- Knowledge of MicroSoft Windows, Linux or HP/UNIX platform management, administration, SQL and Oracle databases and problem resolution preferred
- Knowledge of Java, .Net, preferred
BA in Computer Science or related experience as a developer, business analyst, systems analyst, data analyst, or other related position, preferred.
If interested, Please share your details through the Contact Me page or send in your detals to email@example.com or Search for the post creator on Linkedin and send in your details. Please do mention the position title.