Role: Mulesoft Developer
Location: Indianapolis IN,
Client is an Active Service Provider to several Federal Contracts
• Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
• Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
• Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft,
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
• Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
• Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
• Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
• Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts
• Solid understanding of the design patterns
If interested, Please share your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact through Linkedin by searching for the creator of this post.